Product Info - AD Base 1 Oracle
The Advantage Base 1 Oracle has been designed so that a number of manufacturer’s laser engravers can sit on top of the extractor, effectively doubling it up as a work station.
All the Base units in the range have the option of an onboard compressor for a compact installation. BOFA’s ‘Easi-Seal’ filter location makes filter change easy, quick and safe.
The revolutionary Auto-Voltage Sensing Turbine automatically self adjusts to run on any voltage worldwide, whilst the Reverse Flow filter technology enhances filter performance and ensures longer filter life.
Automatic Flow Control allows the user to preset correct flow rates, giving lower noise levels and further protection of both the combined filter and the DeepPleat DUO pre filter.
The quiet and compact Advantage 350 is ideal for use in light duty laser marking applications, including schools, sign making workshops and small scale industrial environments.Standard Features
- Filters with long life and low replacement cost
- Low noise levels
- Filter condition indicator
- ‘Easi-Seal’ filter location
- Auto sensing voltage (90-257v) for global use
- Automatic flow control
- DeepPleat DUO pre filter technology
- Advanced Carbon Filter technology
- HEPA and Gas combined filter
- Reverse flow filter technology
- Small footprint
- VOC gas sensor (Volatile Organic Compound)
- Onboard compressor
- Remote stop / start interface
- Filter change / System fail signal